Sunday 3 June 2012

In My Mailbox (41)

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by The Story Siren, in which book bloggers post about the books they've bought, borrowed or received in the past week.


With my birthday money from forever ago I bought The Disenchantments by Nina LaCour. I'm going to work at a summer camp for the summer and I thought this would be fun to read while I'm there. And the Disenchantments has to be the best band name ever. I'm actually really excited about this book- it will be difficult to wait until I'm there to read it. 


Yay library! I'm hoping to read Mockingbird by Kathryn Erskine today. It's about an eleven year old girl with Asperger's. I read Never Eighteen by Megan Bostic on friday, which is about a boy who's never going to turn eighteen and wants to help the people he loves before he dies. At noon when the library opens I'm going to go get Avatar The Last Airbender: The Promise Part One, which is a graphic novel that takes place after the events of the TV show (and before Legend of Korra.) 

What new books did you guys receive this week? 

5 comments:

  1. Some great books you got there! Hope you'll enjoy them ;)

    Happy Reading
    Filia @ Anima Libri - Booksoul

    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Never Eighteen and Mockingbird sound amazing, I hope to read them one day.

    Here is my BB&B for anyone else who is intersted.
    Lauren at Northern Plunder

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah two books I want to read - the Disenchantments and Never Eighteen, hope you enjoy :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I looove the cover for The Disenchantments! It's so colorful and pretty and fun. Seriously, that book would brighten my day just looking at it. It makes me wonder if I'd feel the same about the story inside.

    And I STILL HAVEN'T READ Never Eighteen. So slacking *sigh*

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...