Tuesday 8 May 2012

Top Ten Tuesday (7)


Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. This week's topic is Top Ten Favourite Quotes from Books. They are in no particular order, and I didn't contain all of my favourite quotes. I could probably list ten just from children's books, but I wanted to have a good selection. I've also omitted any quotes containing spoilers, such as the last words of Mockingjay and some quotes from the last few chapters of The Fault in Our Stars. Hopefully the font doesn't make it too difficult to read- I just thought boring old Times New Roman wasn't pretty enough for these quotes.




























8 comments:

  1. I think you've included half of my favorite authors in this list. I just finished rereading The Shadow of the Wind and that Zafon quote is still echoing in my head. I can't believe I left John Green off my list!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That John Green quote is incredible! Which book is it from? (also, all of your list is fairly amazing. Just so you know!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really LOVE the Roald Dahl & J.K. Rowling quotes you included on your list! I don't have either of them written down - but I'm adding them to my quote notebook now :) And I had the Nicole Krauss quote on my list, too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful list! I love the Roald Dahl quote :)
    Angela @ AJ Arndt Books Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. Roald Dahl and John Green = awesome collection!

    Check mine out :) Books With Cass

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...