Monday 19 December 2011

Bookish Stocking Stuffers

Any book lover will be happy to find any of these gifts in their stocking Christmas morning, or to receive them as a Secret Santa gift.

1. Magnetic Poetry I'm not going to lie, I stole this idea right out of The Perks of Being a Wallflower by Stephen Chbosky. In the book, Charlie and his friends do the version of Secret Santa where you receive a small gift every day for a week. Charlie receives a number of things, including magnetic poetry. Fun for writers and readers alike! They also have magnetic poetry for early readersShakespeare loversromantics and cat lovers. The romance version was very popular in residence when I was in school.

2. Wooden Cat Bookmark Bookmarks are probably the most obvious small present for readers. You can never have too many, they're useful and (usually) very cute!

3. Desktop Notepad This very cute notepad will make your work desk neat and nice looking.

4. Moustache Paperclips Is it just me or are moustaches very popular lately? These paperclips are cute and practical!

5. Magnetic Bookmarks There are enough of these little clip on magnetic bookmarks that it will be difficult to lose them all. There is also a different version here.  

6. Thumb Thing for Reading This handy little thumb thing helps you read more comfortably, and hold your book with one hand.

7. Pocket Moleskines I love these! I carry one with me wherever I go, just in case I think of something clever on the bus. They come with two in slightly different shades in the same colour.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...