Sunday 2 October 2011

In My Mailbox (7)

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by The Story Siren, in which book bloggers post about the books they've bought, borrowed or received in the past week.


This week I actually got books in the mail! They're too big for my mailbox, but still. For some reason my bookstore won't have The Name of the Star and Lola and the Boy Next Door until Tuesday, so I ordered them from Amazon instead. I've been looking forward to these two for a while, and read Lola on Friday. I'll probably start The Name of the Star later today. 


I made a quick trip to the library yesterday to pick up The Mysterious Benedict Society by Trenton Lee Stewart. I also picked up Anything But Typical by Nora Raleigh Baskin and The Fox Inheritance by Mary E. Pearson. I picked both based on their covers, but realized later that The Fox Inheritance is second in a series. Oops. 

What was in your mailbox this week? 

6 comments:

  1. In the Name of the Star sounds really interesting. I'll have to check that out!

    Here's my IMM: Goldilox and the Three Weres IMM

    Goldilox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup The Fox Inheritance is a sequel to The Adoration of Jenna Fox!

    I'm looking forward to hearing what you think about The Mysterious Benedict Society. I also preordered The Name of the Star and it hasn't arrived... boo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You got some great books this week, I hope you enjoy them! :)

    my IMM, http://bookmigik.blogspot.com/2011/10/in-my-mailbox-7.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome haul! I can't wait to read the Name of the Star. So far the reviews have been really good. I hope you like t as well!

    Giselle
    Xpresso Reads
    P.S. I've also got a new giveaway on my blog for Remembrance if you want to enter.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i have the fox inheritance on audio, i haven't had a chance to listen to it yet. enjoy!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lola and the Boy Next Door and The Name of The Star are on my wishlist, I'm really jealous :) . The book before The Fox Inheritance, The Adoration of Jenna Fox is great if you get a chance to read it as well. Enjoy your new reads.

    Here is my IMM.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...