Sunday 23 October 2011

In My Mailbox (10)

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by The Story Siren, in which book bloggers post about the books they've bought, borrowed or received in the past week.


This week, from the library I took out You Are Here by Jennifer E. Smith, Shine by Lauren Myracle, Neverwhere by Neil Gaiman, Pies & Prejudice by Heather Vogel Frederick (already read and reviewed) and The Worst Witch by Jill Murphy (e-book.) I will probably start Shine today, if I have time. 


I ordered The Mysterious Benedict Society box-set from amazon and I've read 2/3 of the books. They're really good and I'm happy to own them! Unfortunately, these are the last books I'll be buying for myself until after Christmas. 

What was in your mailbox this week? 

7 comments:

  1. OOO! I want to read Shine after that whole drama earlier last week.

    AND YAY for The Mysterious Benedict Society. I've only read the first one but I loved it something fierce.

    Constance is totally the best EVER.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've got a fantastic set of books to read this week! :D

    http://thegreatthegoodandthebad.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I picked up Shine this week too because of all the drama! Hope you enjoy all of your books!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Shine looks amazing!! Happy reading and enjoy all your books! : )

    In my mailbox

    ReplyDelete
  5. The boxed set! So pretty!

    Neverwhere is on my wishlist but I've always been apprehensive about it so I'll be interested in what you think of it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great set! I loved Shine. I have read one Neil Gaiman book. I want to read all his other ones.
    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really like that box set-- I have't read these books yet but they look really cute :)

    You can see my IMM post at the link below!

    Lea @ LC's Adventures in Libraryland

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...