Sunday 18 September 2011

In My Mailbox (5)

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by The Story Siren, in which book bloggers post about the books they've bought, borrowed or received in the past week.


This week I bought Submarine by Joe Dunthorne and What Happened to Goodbye by Sarah Dessen. Submarine was an impulse buy based on 1) the fact that it was discounted, 2) I like the cover and 3) the movie looks good.  I'm looking forward to What Happened to Goodbye and I'm actually planning on going to a Sarah Dessen book signing later this week. 

3 comments:

  1. I really like Sara Dessen's books. Great selection this week! Check out mine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wait are you going to the DC book festival signing ? I love Sara Dessen. I need to read Along for the Ride, Lock & Key and this one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. No, I'm just going to a signing in Toronto. I wish I could go to the DC book festival!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...